Dr. Michael Gureasko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gureasko?

October 19th, 2016

Dont Go!!!

Who ever is saying he is excellent Dr,Has to be him,no way,I mean NO WAY, is he even close to professional. All of the bad articles are spot on this man, my daughter came home and was crying like I have never seen! He does not respect anyone,even his employees,say he mistreated everybody. He wants to mentally abuse you! I know others that go to him, they say same things. Everybody cant be wrong!!! Dangerous Dr,really DANGEROUS!!

February 25th, 2016

Take the time to go elsewhere

While the staff was friendly & a full hour was spent in the apt, the required paperwork was not reviewed prior to the apt or used during the apt. There is clearly a reason why the apt was oddly easy and quick to get into. Never has the dismissive, worthless feeling of being unimportant been more present than when leaving this apt.

December 20th, 2015

This Monster needs his license removed before he costs someone their life

This is not only THE WORST dr I have ever encountered, he is also one of the worst human beings period. He conducts himself in a condescending, demeaning, judgemental, and manipulative manner towards his patient, and often shows blatant signs of being mentally incompetent by forgetting half of the things that were said by himself as well as the patient, making you feel like you're dealing with a different person every time you go to your appointment. He uses sneaky, manipulative tactics to try and cover up mistakes that he makes, and patient rights that he violates, and he treats the patient like they are ignorant and crazy, as to try and detur them from questioning him or calling him on his shady wrongdoings. He demeans and belittles people in order to try and intimidate them to the point of breaking down, and no matter how respectfully, intelligently, or obediently you conduct yourself, he still treats you like you are a low life and a failure, and always seems to fabricate some kind of shortcoming or wrongdoing that you have done so he can bully you around. He makes it very clear that he views himself as a superior being to his patient, and he addresses his patient with an air of hateful sarcasm and disgust at all times. This Dr. has on many occasions made me feel like I am nothing and has sent me home in tears. He gave me more stress, anxiety, fear and depression while I was under his care than I ever had before and haven't had since I stopped seeing this nightmare with a prescription pad.

November 24th, 2015

review

I was very anxious about this appointment, but I went in, he was very friendly, easy to talk to, felt like I could tell him anything and not be judged. He listened to me, was able to make me realize things that I held on to since my childhood, took the time to give me referrals. I was very impressed with his manner and how quickly he was able to figure out what has been going on in my life. I truly appreciate what time he spent with me.

September 15th, 2015

Dr. Gureasko talked for the first 10 minutes and had the wrong patient. When I questioned him, he got very defensive. He came to inappropriate observations regarding my parents and when I tried to correct him said that I was indignant/offended by his questions. He couldn't seem to keep anything he asked me straight! I would not recommend anyone go to this Doctor.

June 29th, 2015

most disrespectful and rude doctor

Never went to a doctor that acted like him. Before even talking to him. He knew nothing about me a new patient. Would say things putting words I never said by him answering his own questions. I was very pleasant to him. Did not let him put me on his level. He was the strangest doctor I ever went to in my life. I reported him. No doctor should treat a person the way he,does. Especially when they are there to get help. This doctor can really hurt someone leaving them feeling of hopeless. I do hope he is not still being rude and disrespectful to others especially a new patient who is coming to see him for help. Someone very depress could really get hurt by him. I had to wait for over hour and half. Was very hard due to being physically ill and having to have a family member to take me to this appointment. Today with the help of different doctor who treated me with respectful, I am doing well. Would not recommend him to anyone. Can not see how,he can help others by the way he treats people.

March 3rd, 2015

Can seem overly blunt and rude at first, but genuinely cares and is helpful

February 14th, 2014

Uncaring

I am an immigrant to the US. When I started seeing Dr Gureasko my English was not very good. I also have tinnitus, and cannot hear very well. After a few sessions Dr Gureasko started saying"you must learn English" when I could not understand some of the things he said. This and other derogative gestures were the reason I quit seeing him.

June 30th, 2010

Excellent expert

Dr. G is an excellent Addictions Psychiatrist - with a keen understanding of the needs of the chemically addicted patient.

September 27th, 2017