A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gurell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gurell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gurell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Gurell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Noah Gurell MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Gurell practice?
- Dr. Michael Gurell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gurell practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Pulmonologists.