Learn more about Dr. Michael Gurell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gurell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gurell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gurell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Gurell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Noah Gurell MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Gurell practice?
- Dr. Michael Gurell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gurell practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Pulmonologists.