A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gurevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gurevich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gurevich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurevich graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Glen Cove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Gurevich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Gurevich practice?
- Dr. Michael Gurevich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gurevich practices Psychiatry near Glen Head, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Head Psychiatrists.