Learn more about Dr. Michael Gurevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gurevich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurevich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gurevich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gurevich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurevich graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Glen Cove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Gurevich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Gurevich practice?
- Dr. Michael Gurevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gurevich practices Psychiatry near Glen Head, NY.
See Glen Head Psychiatrists.