Overall Review

November 10th, 2013
Brilliant Doctor=
Dr. Gurevitch is one of the Nicest Doctors I have EVER Met! He really KNOWS his business & how 2 Give U the Information that U need!! He is Prompt & Keeps in touch with Your Problems! He goes Out of His Way 2 keep U informed of what is needed 4 your Benefit & Covers ALL the Bases=Bless U Dr. Gurevitch!! Everyone should B Lucky 2 Know U!

March 15th, 2013
Great Doctor but rude and uncooperative receptionist
Dr. Gurevitch was very patient in explaining in detail his diagnosis and I did not feel rushed. He asked lots of questions before he made the diagnosis. However, I waited more than one month for my first appointment. If it was not because of that receptionist, I would have given that office a 4 star.

May 5th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Gurevitch is the best there is. He is compassionate and explains everything in detail. He puts you at ease and spends a lot of his time making sure you are comfortable. He definitely needs a new front office staff. The girls at the front are very rude.

November 17th, 2011
I fully concur withh the comments of sept. 20,2011 regarding his incredibly rude and unprofessional staff!!! they obviously hate their job and sheds light on the doctor's lack of concern for his patients and their!!! families. He does not return calls and lets his nurse practioners do his job. that is pretty shameful!!!!

September 20th, 2011
I have only good things to say about Dr. Gurevitch. He is the best there is. His front office, however, needs quite a change. I have to wonder if the doctor even knows how rude these two women are, not just to me, but I've witnessed another patient getting treated badly as well. I would like think a specialist of this calliber would choose a staff with the same kindness and understanding that he shows his patients. Afterall, we come here because we are sick, anxious and scared. Why do we need the added stress of someone being rude to us. They need to learn compassion and care. Along with them is the older nurse practioner, who NEVER returns calls and is not much in the personality department. It seems like she hates her job.

May 1st, 2010
Outstanding
Very caring, gracious, knowledgable and professional. takes time to explain things to you and answer questions.What a doctor should be.

July 14th, 2009
Rude Staff? Not to me
I was surprised to see one comment saying indicating his staff is rude. My SO and I have been going to the doctor for years, and never encountered any "unsolicited" rudeness from his staff. I have found that if I pushed hard for something, they push back. However, my experience is that if you ask nicely and show some patience, theywill bend over backward to accompdate you.

October 6th, 2008
Wonderful pulmonary physician, horrible front desk staff.
Dr. Gurevitch is the best pulmonary doctor I know. Of course, that is if you can get past his rude front desk personnel to see him . I don't recall ever having treated with such rudeness and disrespect. I have discussed this with my primary physician who agrees with my assessment during one of her own recent visits. Dr. Gurevitch is so kind and understanding it is hard to believe he would tolerate these kind of treatments be his front office personnel. Oh,well.

June 12th, 2008
The Caring Doctor
I have been seeing Dr.G. for many years. I think he's just great! Very caring. You won't go wrong choosing him!