A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gurule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gurule is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurule
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gurule Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurule graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurule has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Gurule MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Gurule practice?
- Dr. Michael Gurule has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gurule practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rio Rancho, NM.
See Rio Rancho Cardiologists.