A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gurvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gurvey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gurvey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurvey graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gurvey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Gurvey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Gurvey practice?
- Dr. Michael Gurvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gurvey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.