A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gutkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gutkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gutkin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutkin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gutkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Gutkin practice?
Dr. Michael Gutkin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ.
See Hackettstown Physiatrists.