Learn more about Dr. Michael Gutkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gutkin, Physiatrist Performing Pain Management services at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gutkin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutkin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gutkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Gutkin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Gutkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Gutkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gutkin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Succasunna, NJ and Sparta, NJ.
See Hackettstown Physiatrists.