Dr. Michael Gutman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

February 23rd, 2015
Worth the trip
Wish he could be my primary doctor!

September 4th, 2013
Wife of patient
I can't say enough great things about Dr.Gutman. Basically because of his emergency expertise - I would easily say he saved my husband's life on Sunday. We went there because it was closest to where we at the time. Apparently we were in the right place we needed to be. Because the Dr. referred us to St. Francis, it was discovered that my husband had a severe DVT and needed to be admitted immediately. Had this not been discovered, a blot clot could have easily been dislodged and caused either a stroke or death. We will forever be grateful to Dr. Gutman for making the right call in sending us for an UltraSound.

March 21st, 2011
Excellent Treatment
I was brought to New England Urgent Care in West Hartford CT after sustaining a severe laceration to my finger at a job site. I requested this facility over area ER units because I did not want to wait for a long period of time to get treated. In addition, I have a history with, and am well versed in dealing with our medical system and doctors. I would recommend New England Urgent Care under the direction of Dr Gutman to anyone. I was absolutely impressed with the quality of care Dr Gutman provided me. His medical expertise and disposition/sensitivity to his patients was incredible. On subsequent follow up visits (which were unscheduled walk-ins) Dr Gutman remembered me by name and remembered the details of my injury...I was blown away by this level of excellent health care. Again, I would recommend Dr. Gutman and New England Urgent Care to anyone!