A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allen, Professor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allen, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hall Allen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Allen practice?
- Dr. Michael Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Allen practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists and Aurora Adolescent Specialists.