A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Univ Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harry Allen MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Allen practice?
- Dr. Michael Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Allen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.