A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Univ Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harry Allen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Allen practice?
- Dr. Michael Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Allen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.