A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bauer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan