A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bauer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Bauer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Michael Bauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bauer practices Family Medicine near Waupaca, WI.
See Waupaca Primary Care Doctors.