A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bauer is Excellent. Dr. Bauer has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bauer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Bauer practice?
Dr. Michael Bauer practices Family Medicine near Waupaca, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Neenah, WI.
See Waupaca Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Bauer, Dr. Mitch Bauer, Dr. Myles Bauer, Dr. Michal Bauer, Dr. Mickey Bauer, Dr. Miles Bauer