A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumann
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baumann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baumann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Baumann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Baumann MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Baumann practice?
- Dr. Michael Baumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Baumann practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Critical Care Practitioners, and Jackson Pulmonologists.