A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baumann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Baumann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Baumann practice?
Dr. Michael Baumann practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Family Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Critical Care Practitioners, Jackson Pulmonologists, Jackson Family Physicians, and Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.