A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baumann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Cocaine-Related Disorders, Critical Care Pulmonary, and Lung Diseases Pleural Diseases.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Baumann practice?
Dr. Michael Baumann practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists, Jackson Critical Care Practitioners, and Jackson Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Baumann, Dr. Micheal Baumann, Dr. Michel Baumann, Dr. Mickey Baumann, Dr. Miguel Baumann, Dr. Mike Baumann