A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- St Vincents Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Butler practice?
Dr. Michael Butler practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Emergency Physicians, Brunswick Internists, and Brunswick Cardiologists.