Learn more about Dr. Michael Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- St Vincents Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Butler MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Butler practice?
- Dr. Michael Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Butler practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.