A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- St Vincents Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Butler MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Butler practice?
- Dr. Michael Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Butler practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.