A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Butler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- St Vincents Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Butler practice?
Dr. Michael Butler practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Cardiologists.