Learn more about Dr. Michael Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Callahan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harris Callahan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Michael Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Callahan practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.