A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chamales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamales graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Chamales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hood Chamales MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Chamales practice?
- Dr. Michael Chamales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chamales practices Dermatology near Plainview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX.
See Plainview Dermatologists.