Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Cohen
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia. Dr. Cohen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Cohen has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Magdalena Sobieszczyk
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi15
Dr. Peter Gordon
New York, NY 0.01 mi23
Dr. Marcella Walker
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi15