A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Farrell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Farrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Farrell MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Michael Farrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Farrell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Pediatricians.