A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Feld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feld, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Feld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Feld MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Feld practice?
- Dr. Michael Feld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Feld practices Emergency Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Emergency Physicians.