A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fleisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fleisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleisher
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Fleisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fleisher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleisher has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Fleisher MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Fleisher practice?
- Dr. Michael Fleisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fleisher practices Urology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Urologists.