A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fleisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fleisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fleisher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleisher has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Fleisher practice?
Dr. Michael Fleisher practices Urology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and West Long Branch, NJ.
See East Brunswick Urologists.