A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fleisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fleisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleisher
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fleisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fleisher, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleisher has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Fleisher MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Fleisher practice?
- Dr. Michael Fleisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fleisher practices Urology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Urologists.