Dr. Michael Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Friedman?

November 29th, 2012

I suffered from sleep apnea to the point that I was very tired every day. My condition affected both my personal and professional life. Prior to meeting Dr. Friedman I consulted another ear, nose and throat doctor and a practice specializing in sleep disorders. I got only limited results from the sleep disorder practice and the other ear, nose and throat specialist said that there was nothing he could do for me. Dr. Friedman performed a surgical procedure that cured me. Prior to this procedure my sleep studies showed over 200 respiratory related arousals. These arousals were short and I had no memory of them, but you cant get much rest under those conditions. After the procedure that number dropped to 5. That is well below the threshold for normal. Since then I have had far more energy every day, and I have eliminated my need for naps. All this has made a huge difference in my quality of life. Dr. Friedman has developed cutting edge techniques and implements them with great care. Because of this he has made a huge improvement in my quality of life.

September 27th, 2012

doctor Friedmen and partners, set an example what it means to be a real person. caring, smart, and makes me feel like there own son. any one in need of ear nose or throat, don't use any one else .

August 31st, 2012

Amazing Dr.

Dr. Friedman is amazing! He is extremely thorough and very patient. He really takes his time to talk to you and answer any and every question. He really knows how to put his patients at ease. I would recommend this dr. to everyone. I would actually go as far to say that hes one of the best drs. I have dealt with.

August 19th, 2012

Rare qualities for a doctor

Dr. Friedman counseled me during my scare of head and neck cancer which turned out negative. I will continue to see him for this and any other related issues of the ears, nose, or throat.

August 16th, 2012

The experience with Dr. Friedman was outstanding. I have had several long standing breathing/ sleep issues that have not been properly addressed by other physicians. After a few visits with Dr. Friedman I feel like a real solution is at hand. I'm grateful for his expertise.

April 27th, 2011

Excellent, compassionate

Dr. Friedman is extremely compassionate and very easy to talk to! He's very helpful in explaining his thoughts, and he is overall a charming and brilliant doctor.