Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Goodman practice?
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians and Camden Neurologists.