A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Goodman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Moorestown, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians and Camden Neurologists.