A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Goodman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Michael Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians and Camden Neurologists.