A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.