A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gordon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Gordon practice?
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Interventional Cardiology, and Hospitalist near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Payson, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Cardiologists, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hospitalists.