A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.