A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greenwald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Greenwald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hy Greenwald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Michael Greenwald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greenwald practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.