A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hart MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hart practice?
- Dr. Michael Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hart practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pediatricians and Roanoke Pediatric Specialists.