A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hart MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Hart practice?
- Dr. Michael Hart has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hart practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Martinsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Lexington, VA.
See Martinsville Pediatricians and Martinsville Pediatric Specialists.