Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Physicians To Women Inc
1815 S Kanner Hwy
Stuart, FL 34994
772-288-2992
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Still remember how I was treated  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

It's been six years, I decided to write a review to save another woman from my experience. I was told I had a choice to either do what he told me to do or I could go home. I decided to stay even though I had cancelled a previous dr appointment that they had scheduled with him prior to labor, I cancelled because this Dr has zero bedside manner. During labor my sons heart rate dropped and dropped so the nurses kept having me change positions. It turned out my son was crowning and no one bothered to check. The epideral numbed me to the point that I was unaware he was crowning. I honestly believe this Dr has a genuine disability. I express this observation as I believe this explains why he does not pick up on social cues and does not appear to understand. I have since forgiven him but feel other women should only accept this physician if they can compassionately handle his obvious lack of ability to provide any emotional support to a woman during a very critical experience in her life. I apologize only for the years it has taken me to understand why he might be this way and not for this review.

|  not the friendliest guy...  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

Not impressed with his bedside manner. Kinda cold, standoffish. Delivered my baby healthy and that's what matters, but certainly not a doctor I would go out of the way to make an appointment with.

|  Very Disappointed  |  show details
May 5th, 2010

The office was easy to find and the staff were wonderful. Dr. Hockman was the only thing wrong with my visit. No personality or bedside manner.

|  I will keep looking.  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2009

Very short tempered. Yelling at the staff. Was very short with me. I think I will keep looking for GYN

|  Very Professional  |  show details