Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Jun 19th, 2015

One of my best experiences with a new doctor. Would recomend Dr Hochman and his office to all my friends and family!

Jun 19th, 2015

I was very impressed with office and Dr Hochman. Highly recommended

Jun 15th, 2015

second visit to office very happy with care . Highly recommend!

Ms show details Ms
by Jennifer Lakin on May 15th, 2015

Dr Hockman is awesome ! So glad he has taken good care of me over the last 10 years ! I have recommended him to many friends over the years.

Apr 6th, 2015

Dr. Hochman helped me overcome a health problem that no other doctor could diagnose, seemingly. He also delivered my son! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor!

by Donna on Apr 4th, 2015

Dr. Hochman has been my doctor for over ten years and delivered 3 of my 4 children. I can't say enough about his talent as a physician. He is caring and compassionate, but most impotantly he is an excellent doctor. He is very well respected by the hospital staff, which says alot for the type of doctor that he is. I highly recommend him !

Apr 2nd, 2015

I've seen Dr. Hochman for 15 years, have referred many friends. Always professional, caring, courteous.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr Hochman has seen me through several issues. He is always professional, caring and courtious. He stays current with medical and professional issues. I recommend him to any woman wanting a no nonsense physician.

Experienced, Caring, Professional OB/GYN show details Experienced, Caring, Professional OB/GYN
Mar 30th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hochman for close to 19 years. Ever since my first appointment, Dr. Hochman has taken the time at the start of each appointment to discuss my current health concerns and overall health record. He also specifically discusses what your visit will involve. At the end of the appointment he proceeds to let you know the amount of time it normally takes to get the results back and personally calls you with the results especially should further testing be necessary. No matter how many yearly "gyn" physicals you endure I feel no one is ever at ease about these appointments however Dr. Hochman's approach which (calm, caring and professional) eases any anxiety over these appointments. Dr. Hochman personally calls you regarding the outcome of your tests. Dr. Hochman is available 24/7 which to me is very important especially when it is normally after business hours when emergencies do arise. In addition, Dr. Hochman's staff is very efficient as well. I was unfortunate that I did not live in the Stuart area when my daughter was born however should I know anyone that needs and OB GYN Doctor I would immediately refer them to Dr. Hochman. If you are looking for a Doctor with experience and WHO CARES then you should choose Dr. Hochman as your doctor.

RN show details RN
Mar 28th, 2015

I have been working side by side with Dr Hochman for 20 years . I would recommend him highly for any patient who wants a doctor that is experienced in his field and truly cares about his patients. You are not just a number with him. I can't tell you how many times he stays around in labor and delivery after a patient is delivered just to make sure everything is ok. He comes right in when we call him and always has the patient's best interest at heart. He is a safe, experienced surgeon that is very careful and particular to make sure he gets it right. I would let him operate on me or anyone else in my family anytime.

Mar 26th, 2015

My first visit with Dr Hochman. Very Happy with staff, office and Doctor. Will definately return for follow up appointments

Mar 26th, 2015

very happy with my visit. The staff and the doctor were very thorough and caring. I would highly recommend this office

Mar 25th, 2015

Excellent doctor, informative, great surgeon, great results with hysterectomy, why did I wait?

by Amy on Mar 24th, 2015

Dr Hochman is very pleasant and makes your appointment as easy as possible with still giving you all the information needed.

Still remember how I was treated show details Still remember how I was treated
Oct 4th, 2013

It's been six years, I decided to write a review to save another woman from my experience. I was told I had a choice to either do what he told me to do or I could go home. I decided to stay even though I had cancelled a previous dr appointment that they had scheduled with him prior to labor, I cancelled because this Dr has zero bedside manner. During labor my sons heart rate dropped and dropped so the nurses kept having me change positions. It turned out my son was crowning and no one bothered to check. The epideral numbed me to the point that I was unaware he was crowning. I honestly believe this Dr has a genuine disability. I express this observation as I believe this explains why he does not pick up on social cues and does not appear to understand. I have since forgiven him but feel other women should only accept this physician if they can compassionately handle his obvious lack of ability to provide any emotional support to a woman during a very critical experience in her life. I apologize only for the years it has taken me to understand why he might be this way and not for this review.

not the friendliest guy... show details not the friendliest guy...
Apr 15th, 2011

Not impressed with his bedside manner. Kinda cold, standoffish. Delivered my baby healthy and that's what matters, but certainly not a doctor I would go out of the way to make an appointment with.

Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
May 5th, 2010

The office was easy to find and the staff were wonderful. Dr. Hockman was the only thing wrong with my visit. No personality or bedside manner.

Not Impressed show details Not Impressed
by Anonymous on May 5th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr Hochman was very rude with no bedside manner. The staff acted as though they were scared to say anything to him. That says a lot about a Doctor. Fi ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
I will keep looking. show details I will keep looking.
Aug 10th, 2009

Very short tempered. Yelling at the staff. Was very short with me. I think I will keep looking for GYN

Very Professional show details Very Professional