Dr. Michael Hochman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Nashville, TN

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2015
One of my best experiences with a new doctor. Would recomend Dr Hochman and his office to all my friends and family!

June 20th, 2015
I was very impressed with office and Dr Hochman. Highly recommended

June 15th, 2015
second visit to office very happy with care . Highly recommend!

May 15th, 2015
Ms
Dr Hockman is awesome ! So glad he has taken good care of me over the last 10+ years ! I have recommended him to many friends over the years.

April 6th, 2015
Dr. Hochman helped me overcome a health problem that no other doctor could diagnose, seemingly. He also delivered my son! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor!

April 4th, 2015
Dr. Hochman has been my doctor for over ten years and delivered 3 of my 4 children. I can't say enough about his talent as a physician. He is caring and compassionate, but most impotantly he is an excellent doctor. He is very well respected by the hospital staff, which says alot for the type of doctor that he is. I highly recommend him !

April 2nd, 2015
I've seen Dr. Hochman for 15 years, have referred many friends. Always professional, caring, courteous.

April 2nd, 2015
Dr Hochman has seen me through several issues. He is always professional, caring and courtious. He stays current with medical and professional issues. I recommend him to any woman wanting a no nonsense physician.

March 30th, 2015
Experienced, Caring, Professional OB/GYN
I have been a patient of Dr. Hochman for close to 19 years. Ever since my first appointment, Dr. Hochman has taken the time at the start of each appointment to discuss my current health concerns and overall health record. He also specifically discusses what your visit will involve. At the end of the appointment he proceeds to let you know the amount of time it normally takes to get the results back and personally calls you with the results especially should further testing be necessary. No matter how many yearly "gyn" physicals you endure I feel no one is ever at ease about these appointments however Dr. Hochman's approach which (calm, caring and professional) eases any anxiety over these appointments. Dr. Hochman personally calls you regarding the outcome of your tests. Dr. Hochman is available 24/7 which to me is very important especially when it is normally after business hours when emergencies do arise. In addition, Dr. Hochman's staff is very efficient as well. I was unfortunate that I did not live in the Stuart area when my daughter was born however should I know anyone that needs and OB GYN Doctor I would immediately refer them to Dr. Hochman. If you are looking for a Doctor with experience and WHO CARES then you should choose Dr. Hochman as your doctor.

March 28th, 2015
RN
I have been working side by side with Dr Hochman for 20 years . I would recommend him highly for any patient who wants a doctor that is experienced in his field and truly cares about his patients. You are not just a number with him. I can't tell you how many times he stays around in labor and delivery after a patient is delivered just to make sure everything is ok. He comes right in when we call him and always has the patient's best interest at heart. He is a safe, experienced surgeon that is very careful and particular to make sure he gets it right. I would let him operate on me or anyone else in my family anytime.

March 26th, 2015
My first visit with Dr Hochman. Very Happy with staff, office and Doctor. Will definately return for follow up appointments

March 26th, 2015
very happy with my visit. The staff and the doctor were very thorough and caring. I would highly recommend this office