Dr. Michael Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hoffman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2016

We have been going to the Bellin Clinic for well over six years. The office staff have always been pleasant and polite. The nurses have also been polite and courteous. When we have lab work done, they call us at home with the results. Any extra paperwork that needs to be done for various reasons, is always done in a timely manner. Dr. Hoffmann is a wonderful physician. He is very caring and is never in a hurry to get to the next patient. He is there to help you. Usual office visits are around half an hour, not the ten minute ones we were previously use to. When my mother was admitted to a nursing home, he came the next evening to see her. We have spent time in Bellin Hospital as well and we were always treated well. I put my sincere trust in the Bellin Health Team.

January 27th, 2016

Dr Mike Hoffman is a wonderful Physician, the office staff however are rude, condescending, mean, unethical, no manners no people skills whatsoever. Tina screams at patients she's on the phone with and is absolutely rude, and has eavesdropped on my sessions with the therapist. I've come out of sessions to hear her talking to Robin and other staff about what I've just discussed with the therapist! Absolutely unacceptable! Violation of my privacy! The office staff lack professionalism and etiquette in dealing with patients. I'm appalled Bellin allows this unacceptable behavior to continue. They have lost patients because of Tina and Robin, I am forced to look elsewhere for a primary care doctor as well. I refuse to tolerate that behavior from anyone. Too bad Dr Hoffman doesn't see patients in Green Bay or other locations.

February 17th, 2012

Didnt take the time to figure out the problem.NOR did he seem to car.he left me with no answers and show me thendoor.thank you for your lack of help.i guess i understand now why he has worked at some many different places qnd not for long.

October 20th, 2011

I and my family have been patients of Aurora all of our lives. Switched to Bellin due to difficulty in getting appointment, lack of attention to detail of care and little or no time spent during patient visits. Dr. Hoffman is a physician who is not only intelligent but knows how to get the root of the problem. Within seconds I recognized his sincerity, his desire to know you as a person not just a patient/medical case, and his down to earth approach when addressing issue. Hello Bellin...Good Bye Aurora!!

July 22nd, 2016