A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jacobs, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jacobs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Jacobs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Michael Jacobs has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Jacobs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near , .