Learn more about Dr. Michael Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jacobs, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jacobs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Jacobs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Michael Jacobs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Jacobs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Miramar, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Miami Endocrinologists.