A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Joseph, Pediatric Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Joseph, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Joseph MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Michael Joseph has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Joseph practices Pediatrics near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Pediatricians.