Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kim
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Providence, RI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and NorthShore University HealthSystem formerly ENH. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Michael Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Perla Benrubi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi34
Dr. Dipankar Dasgupta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Chicago, IL 0.02 mi49
Dr. Ranya Sweis
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Chicago, IL 0.02 mi15