Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kim
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with St John's Hospital, Amery Regional Medical Center and UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kim has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Anne Frosch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Judith Zier
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi28
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi