A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hyoung-Son Kim MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Michael Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.