A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hyoung-Son Kim MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Michael Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kim practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.