A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans