A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lazar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lazar, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Lazar MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Michael Lazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lazar practices Pulmonary Disease near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Pulmonologists.