A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levy, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Herbert Levy MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Levy practice?
- Dr. Michael Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Levy practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.