A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Manning, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Manning, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Manning MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Manning practice?
- Dr. Michael Manning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Manning practices Ophthalmology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pinellas Park, FL.
See Palm Harbor Ophthalmologists.