Learn more about Dr. Michael Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Manning, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Manning, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Manning MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Manning practice?
- Dr. Michael Manning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Manning practices Ophthalmology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pinellas Park, FL.
See Palm Harbor Ophthalmologists.