A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGuire, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGuire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Community Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H McGuire MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Michael McGuire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McGuire practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Neligh, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NE.
See Neligh Surgeons.