A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McGuire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuire
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGuire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGuire, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGuire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Community Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H McGuire MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Michael McGuire has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McGuire practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, NE.
See Columbus Surgeons.