Learn more about Dr. Michael McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGuire, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGuire has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Community Hospital
- Creighton University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGuire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. McGuire practice?
Dr. Michael McGuire practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NE and Boys Town, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.