Dr. Michael Mcguire Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcguire?

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. McGuire is a truly wonderful orthopedic surgeon; he not only assisted with my surgery (in which he saved my life, as my condition was life–threatening), but once I was able, including at all my follow–up appointments, he explained everything in as full detail as I needed to learn about my condition, what had been affected, all the details for my follow–up surgeries (there were several), and anything else I wanted to know. I am able to tell how Dr. McGuire truly gives his all to each and every one of his patients, and how truly caring he is! Great man!

Posted on July 12th, 2017