A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Park, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Park has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Park MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Park practice?
- Dr. Michael Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Park practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portage, MI.
See Portage Internists and Portage Oncologists.