A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Park, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Park has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Park practice?
Dr. Michael Park practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Lewisville, TX.
See Portage Allergists, Portage Internists, and Portage Oncologists.