A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Park, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hyungwook Park MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Park practice?
- Dr. Michael Park has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Park practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Allergists and Lewisville Internists.