A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Park, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hyungwook Park MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Park practice?
- Dr. Michael Park has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Park practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Allergists and Lewisville Internists.