Learn more about Dr. Michael Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peters, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peters has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Peters FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Peters practice?
- Dr. Michael Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peters practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.