A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Phillips practice?
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Urology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Urologists.