A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosen, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rosen MD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rosen practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rosen practices Hematology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Springfield Hematologists.