Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosen, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Rosen MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosen practices Hematology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Hematologists.