Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosen, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Rosen MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosen practices Hematology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Hematologists.