A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Rosenberg FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Plastic Surgery near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Purchase, NY.
See Mount Kisco Plastic Surgeons.