A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Cornwall, NY.
See Purchase Surgeons and Purchase Plastic Surgeons.