A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Rosenberg FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Plastic Surgery near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See Purchase Surgeons.