A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenthal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenthal, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Rosenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Weymouth MRI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Rosenthal MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosenthal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.