A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael And Schwartz MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY.
See Huntington Station Psychiatrists.