A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael And Schwartz MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Melville, NY.
See Melville Psychiatrists.