A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Segal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Segal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Segal practice?
- Dr. Michael Segal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Segal practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.