A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- V A Puget Sound Health Care System Seattle Divisio
- Kindred Hospital - Seattle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Shannon MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Michael Shannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shannon practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lacey, WA.
See Olympia Internists, Olympia Endocrinologists, and Olympia Geriatric Doctors.