Learn more about Dr. Michael Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Shannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- V A Puget Sound Health Care System Seattle Divisio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Shannon MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Michael Shannon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shannon practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Lacey, WA.
See Lacey Internists, Lacey Endocrinologists, and Lacey Geriatric Doctors.