Learn more about Dr. Michael Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- V A Puget Sound Health Care System Seattle Divisio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Shannon MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Michael Shannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shannon practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Lacey, WA.
See Lacey Internists, Lacey Endocrinologists, and Lacey Geriatric Doctors.