Dr. Michael Smith MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 10 reviews

September 4th, 2016
Dr. Smith is unlike any doctor I have ever met. His sincerity in how he works with his patients brings such a deep comfort to situations that can be otherwise unbearable. He delivered my daughter who was born severely premature, and he walked my husband and I through every step of the process, informing us and being gentle and reassuring every step of the way. Though my daughter passed away, I have continued to see him for postpartum care, and will only go to him with future pregnancies. I couldn't recommend a more sincere, intelligent, or qualified OB/GYN in the area.

December 21st, 2015
very professinal

November 15th, 2015
Dr. Smith has taken great care of me for years! He is a wonderful man and takes time to listen when I am worried about something or need additional help with a problem.

October 20th, 2015
Dr Smith is the most amazing, kind hearted, intelligent Doctor. I trust him with my life. I highly recommend him.

September 23rd, 2015
Made me feel at ease during the appointment. Took time to discuss things, treated me with respect and made me feel that his time was mine. And, at the same time, didn't make me wait too long for the physical.

December 21st, 2014
Committed and caring
Dr. Smith is a wonderful doctor that has the main goal of keeping his patients comfortable and informed. I always knew that his main concern was my well-being and he was always honest with me during all of my appointments. Being a college student far from home, there were situations where I was scared and misinformed. Dr. Smith eased all worries and really took the time to make sure all questions were answered correctly and that he would see through that I was getting the attention and help I needed. I highly recommend Dr. Smith to anyone looking for a committed and caring gynecologist.

July 29th, 2014
hands down best doctor i have ever had
Dr smith is one of the most compassionate Drs I have ever had, he has never made me feel rushed, or like any of my concerns or questions were stupid or not worth addressing. Best bedside mannor I have ever had from any doctor...If i could i would give him 10 stars...

June 28th, 2012
Best OB ever!
He was caring and considerate of my needs and choices regarding my pregnancy. Great bedside manner.

May 11th, 2011
I usually went to a woman obgyn, but after meeting Dr. Smith during a friend's birth, I was really impressed with his bedside manner. I work as a nurse and have experience with lots of docs. I have been going to him for 5 years now. He delivered my daughter. I never met a more caring, sensitive doctor. I highly recommend him.

September 24th, 2009
Great doctor!
I started going to Dr. Smith when I was pregnant with my son (who is now 5yrs old). He is a wonderful doctor... the best I've ever been to!