Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Dec 21st, 2015

very professinal

Nov 15th, 2015

Dr. Smith has taken great care of me for years! He is a wonderful man and takes time to listen when I am worried about something or need additional help with a problem.

by Celina Darwin on Oct 20th, 2015

Dr Smith is the most amazing, kind hearted, intelligent Doctor. I trust him with my life. I highly recommend him.

Sep 23rd, 2015

Made me feel at ease during the appointment. Took time to discuss things, treated me with respect and made me feel that his time was mine. And, at the same time, didn't make me wait too long for the physical.

Apr 14th, 2015

Check his record with the Tn board of medicine before you see him.

Committed and caring show details Committed and caring
Dec 21st, 2014

Dr. Smith is a wonderful doctor that has the main goal of keeping his patients comfortable and informed. I always knew that his main concern was my well-being and he was always honest with me during all of my appointments. Being a college student far from home, there were situations where I was scared and misinformed. Dr. Smith eased all worries and really took the time to make sure all questions were answered correctly and that he would see through that I was getting the attention and help I needed. I highly recommend Dr. Smith to anyone looking for a committed and caring gynecologist.

hands down best doctor i have ever had show details hands down best doctor i have ever had
by crystal schwiger on Jul 29th, 2014

Dr smith is one of the most compassionate Drs I have ever had, he has never made me feel rushed, or like any of my concerns or questions were stupid or not worth addressing. Best bedside mannor I have ever had from any doctor...If i could i would give him 10 stars...

Best OB ever! show details Best OB ever!
Jun 28th, 2012

He was caring and considerate of my needs and choices regarding my pregnancy. Great bedside manner.

May 11th, 2011

I usually went to a woman obgyn, but after meeting Dr. Smith during a friend's birth, I was really impressed with his bedside manner. I work as a nurse and have experience with lots of docs. I have been going to him for 5 years now. He delivered my daughter. I never met a more caring, sensitive doctor. I highly recommend him.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Maranda on Sep 24th, 2009

I started going to Dr. Smith when I was pregnant with my son (who is now 5yrs old). He is a wonderful doctor... the best I've ever been to!