Dr. Michael Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Solomon?

August 11th, 2017

Dr. Solomon a brilliant physician. He took excellent care of me, during my need for him. He is a caring physician, who truly cares for his patients. He listens to his patients and hears them.. He is a CARING, INTELLIGENT physician we need more like him...

July 5th, 2016

H. Michael Solomon is a STAR!

March 11th, 2016

When he retired he left without continued care. He wanted me to go see another physician in another health care system. When I couldn't get an appointment with that doctor. I was told by the staff that "he would call and get me in to see that doctor", he never did. I thought that was very unprofessional. He also blew up on me one day in the office when I was having an acute problem. He came highly recommended originally, but in the end he let me down. I am still struggling to find a good urologist and to get the proper medical care I need for my diagnosis.

August 25th, 2014

Diagnosis was correct, how to deal with the cancer was very straight forward, knows his stuff, just think it's time for him to slow down. He is forgetting that patients need to feel like he has seen tests results before he sees the patient at an office appt and not call them a week Later about a result he has seen and what he wants to do. It tells me he is not prepared for the office appt.

November 29th, 2013

shows greatgreet concern

I experienced rare and unfortunate complications after my surgery with Dr. Solomon. His compassion and dedication in solving the issue and overall concern for my comfort and well being was very satisfying. You are not just another dollar to this man, he has pride in himself and his services! Sometimes doctors seem to forget that we are actually the customers.

November 4th, 2016