A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Song, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Song, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Song has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Song MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Song practice?
- Dr. Michael Song has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Song practices Neurological Surgery near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV.
See Reno Neurological Surgeons.