Dr. Michael Song MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Reno, NV

March 24th, 2016
I was very dissapointed with my visit. The office staff did not order right test. Had to wait 3 months to see him. Had to ask him to look at my xrays 3 times. He did not read but the first line. Sent me to a pain management Dr.

April 2nd, 2015
You're in good hands
Excellent doctor and very friendly staff

November 26th, 2013
Changed my life
I am pain free for the first time in 3 years. I enjoy living again. Thank you Dr. Song!

June 12th, 2013
Finally pain free!
This guy is the best.

March 6th, 2012
Happy Patient
He is the best!! Dr Song is very kind and what I appricated most was his honesty. Prior to my surgery he asked me what I expected to get out of the surgery. My response was to know I did everything possible to get my back fixed and hopefully remove the mind numbing pain. He was up front with me and said I had a 50/50 chance of the pain remaining but he would fix my back. Unfortunately due to nerve damage the pains still here but the section of my back he fixed is exactly that Fixed. With the pain still here he has recommended a spinal stimulator and he is on top of my care. The only CON that I've expierenced in his office is his nurse pactioner, she does not have a bedside manner and made me uncomfortable. I've read some of the other reviews about them waiting for their surgery due to poor scheduling and I did not have that problem. I know that my surgery took a few hours longer then he thought it would. Instead of only doing what he set out to fix he fixed more and I appricated the extra time he took. I'm sure all his patients do..

February 24th, 2012
He is a great doctor and would recommend him to everyone.

October 25th, 2011
Great doctor and would recommend him to anyone.

February 23rd, 2011
Fantastic Neurosurgeon
I had a craniotomy in 2006 to remove a brain tumor. Dr. Song was incredibly kind, caring, and humble during the experience and follow-up care. He made a terrifying ordeal bearable. I hope never to have my brain operated on again, but if I do, it will be with Dr. Song.

December 21st, 2010
One of the Finest We Have Ever Known
Dr. Song is possibly the finest Doctor my wife and I have ever known. He is the perfect combination of being concerned yet professional and to the point. He is very compassionate and caring without going over the top. He flat out knows what he is doing, and he leaves his ego at the door. He works very, very hard. I would fly to any city in this country to be Dr. Song's patient. He is that good. His bottom line is to help you get better. We cannot say enough good things about this man. We feel blessed that our paths crossed.

September 13th, 2009
Mr. Duane Hilton
Great doctor!!

September 12th, 2009
A New Life for Me!
After years of pain meds., p.t. & exercise, epiderals, bedrest, chronic pain finally got the best of me. I was now unable to walk very far due to fear of falling, which occurred often. Lying down in bed was the only time I had that was almost painfree. I have many friends in the medical field and had been Dr. shopping for months. By his reputation with the medical community, and the experience of a 10 yr. old head injury patient, I called Dr. Song. I had c-spine surgery on 3-16-09 and lumbar surgery the next week. I walked out of the second one with no pain. I was a little sore and the braces were uncomfortable, but I already felt better than I had in many years! I am now painfree, which I was not really expecting. I was just expecting some pain relief. All the research & prayers paid off! I am 62, but I feel 40 again. Thank you, Dr. Song for my new, wonderful quality of life!

June 2nd, 2009
Dr. Song saved my life. At one time I was in the medical field. I have never met a more professional or caring physician. I have complete and total confidence in him as a physician. I am still looking at another surgery on my back and I would not even consider having anyone perform the surgery but Dr. Song.