A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Tran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Tran, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hung Vu Tran MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Michael Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Tran practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Radiologists.